Day 3

The seduction, the sweet, smooth surface of her skin, she had always brought darkness in his life. I have always watched this man from a far, see him get hurt, feel his pain. I watched him cry, every night, the silent moans and groans of one you know everything about. He looks at me, he sees who I am, but he doesn't see what I am. The mirror once again, dusty and old. I want to wipe off the collection of dust, but he doesn't want that. I can't do anything he doesn't want. I too live in the same house, the same apartment, even the same room. But, he always ignores me, he never talks to me. I'm going to call him in, one day he will see who I am, one day he will love me like he loved her. I wish that he could see me like he used to when he was a child. I miss those long days we would walk to the park holding hands like best friends should, we would eat the same food, try the same things, but we never felt the same. I was a little more violent, they tried to separate us, but I'm still here friend, I've always been here. I was never dead... Long from it friend, I live inside you. Inside your head.

No comments:

Post a Comment