Day 19

I'm still here boy, even though you can't hear me, I am speaking to you through her, she has me too, it's only a matter of time till you get to see me again. I'm always with you, but you seem to think differently, you seem to think that as long as you're with this girl you're safe from me. You are wrong my boy, can't you just feel the icepick slowly reaching your skull through your ear? I am the icepick, I am poking through, you can barely feel it happening, but nonetheless it is, no matter what you do I will enter you and you won't have a say in what happens anymore. It will be a goodbye to independence and hello to a new you, that you is me. I am everywhere my friend, as long as you are "removing" me from your head, you might as well know that, you can run away, but you should look back twice just to be on the safe side, because you never will be safe.

Don't you just love goodbyes? Too bad I'll always be here boy, I'm inside your head, I'll be here till the day you're dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment