Day 20

I can feel the hole in my heart, slowly growing larger as I await for the day I see her again. Her bronze hair falling upon her shoulders, her green eyes filled with the secrets I have not been able to decipher, and her very impulsive lifestyle. I would give my life for just one more glace at her beautiful face. It is such a crazy thought that when I first met her I hadn't been as attracted to her as I am till this day.

Another day lost in company to my loneliness, a crowded room of my peers, a pint of beer and a lit cigar "Made in China", filled with nicotine and other chemicals ready to kill you in any second. Disgusting, but very much true. My friends are all around me blowing smoke from all directions, choking me as grain of rice stuck in my throat.

Without her I feel as if I had been overwhelmed by boredom, be it seconds, days, weeks, months, or even years without her, I still have felt the same every time. I feel as if a pimple had grown on my head, slowing growing from pus, pus that had been pumped into my head to take place of my interesting thoughts. Where had my friend gone? The one that had always been there for me. It's as if he had disappeared from my life, ever since she came back the last time, he had been gone. The only man to understand me without even having to say a word, the only man I believed would help me through all of this.

Where are you friend? I thought we would be inseparable, but I guess I must have been proven wrong. I'm sorry for neglecting you, please come back I promise that life will change for the both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment