Last Day

Have you ever felt like destroying something beautiful, taking it apart piece by piece, only to find out that you were not satisfied by it? The little things that ruined the moment of you getting into the minds of others, destroying them from the inside. The people around you telling them not to be around you, your conscience telling you what is right and what is wrong, so many variables, but such is life.

Little boy, little girl, I know you've felt the same as I have, because it had been happening to you ever since the start, and that we share the same thoughts in life. This time I am inviting you to follow in my footsteps, take the noose I left hanging above a chair inside your living room, and accept your fate. Tie it around your neck and step off that chair.

I have given you other options too, the gun in the cabinet, the poison in the syringe, and the razor in the bathroom. Take your pick, I won't stop you, just know that if you choose to stay alive I will not be here anymore. I love you both, and I really enjoyed our lives together.

So destroy something beautiful as you've always wanted to, take that noose and wrap it around your neck, take that gun, put it to your head and fire, take that syringe and inject yourself with it, or take that razor and cut your wrists. This is because you, yourself are beautiful.

Love,
-----~~~~``~~

No comments:

Post a Comment