Day 21

It's been awhile, how are you? I've missed you, I know you haven't heard from me for a long time, but you know I thought that I should probably write you sometime. It's been exactly 11 days since I've had contact with you. Did you disappear or is it just me being paranoid again? I know how illogical it is to be this paranoid.

I remember those times when I'd talk to you while we were picking up some milk from the store, and again it could have just been my paranoia, but everyone was staring at us. It seems so weird that I have no one to talk to now whenever I go out to get some dinner, or when I go to work. It was like you were my father, a great man you were. We had been together for as long as I can remember.

We'd be running around the park wrestling each other in the grass, we really thought we were part of the World Wrestling Federation at the time. It was so weird because those times when we didn't think we were part of it, we had dreamed of being in it.

I hope to hear from you soon my friend, we should really catch up soon. Anyways thank you for everything. It had been a blast my friend.
Alpha Omega.

No comments:

Post a Comment