Day 22

I follow him everywhere, but I do not show myself. I help him with decisions, yet he still doesn't see me. I show myself to him in different ways, the television program when he just happened to turn on the tv, me, the squirrel in the park that made him realize that he needed to get something at home, me. He doesn't realize it but as I had said before I will always be there for him.

She had been trying to avoid him for awhile, trying to work, she doesn't want to see him because she would get distracted. He over thinks everything and wonders if he had done something wrong. Paranoia hits the best of us in strange ways. It had just so happened to hit him in a way that he thought the squirrel was a sign that she felt like he was eating her life up.

Their eyes still closed as if asleep, but aware like a warrior in slumber. They see everything their eyes can see, but they obviously cannot see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment