Day 23

A crescent moon, upon the dark sky, grinning at me as I had just shared a day with my beloved tune. A day I commit to the song, not just one, but all. My adoration towards the vibration will never dwindle as the flame in my candle. The silence, torture I refuse to subject my ears to.


But it had never been a tune, nor a song, a melody, instead it had been you. My light to bring me back rather than push me forward, foolishly I follow, yet my mind is filled with no regrets. Where are you leading me? My arrogant solo, opening up the minds of those I see as near or far. Sing, I beg of you my gentle breeze on a beautiful morning. Only your glow may surpass the brightness of the sun. Your radiance, oh how you radiate, a glow that cannot be seen by eyes instead felt by hearts.


Today I get on my knees to ask you one last thing. It may be too late, but only by a day, I humbly ask for your permission rather than a simple question. For simplicity may be hard for one of your stature to endure. I ask that you take a part of my mind, for it is where my true heart belongs. I ask you.


Are you able to be with me without having to see? Or can you just believe that this beat in our hearts will follow each other's pulse? Your rhythm I wish to have, my rhythm I wish to share. Instead of just one day for me to show my affection. I ask if you may take my life, and let my spirit embrace yours.I ask you.


Will you be my butterfly?

No comments:

Post a Comment