Day 24

"Welcome to Terminal __" the poster above the new airport terminal had scribbled on it. Today's my first time to fly, it's weird to think that just a month ago I had moved into my apartment near my favorite cafe. We had decided to move into her place rather than mine, I understand since, well, it's close to work, and since I have my skates, and my bike I can get anywhere I feel like within the city.

Where am I flying to? I have no idea, I'm planning on taking a trip with the girl I moved in with to some place we've never been before, it's a good thing we both have money to do things or else we'd be bored to death in the house.

I'm really glad I can get out of the city for once, I've lived here all my life and I've never been on foreign land. We ask the woman behind the counter what flight is leaving next, she answers with her monotonous voice "Berlin". We take it and wait in the terminal. Small, compact, white, that's how i'd describe this place. A portal to different worlds. Today I wish to enter and experience a new one with her. Our new world named "Berlin"

No comments:

Post a Comment