Day 10

It's raining today, the soothing sounds of the thunder, booming across the city. A power outage, and the only light you can see shines every 2 minutes. It is almost impossible to do anything, and yet I still see him sitting there in the same spot, by the windowsill, weeping. Go out! Why won't you listen to me? The light shines very briefly but at the same time, it radiates the whole room. With every flash comes an even more distraught face, with every flash comes something increasingly as troubled as the other.

Outside the restaurant it's raining, she seems to like the smell of the rain. I keep staring outside to look at the rain, and when I turn to look at her once again, she's gone! I look back outside and there she is, dancing, in the rain. I walk up to her, what a very lost little girl she is. She is just jumping in puddles, running around, swinging on the poles, annoying little monkey. I go outside to get her, but she can't hear me that well. I remember how the three of us would be all the time, me holding both of their hands, and them running around dragging me with them.

I don't get what they see in each other, I'm looking for reasons, but they all come up as very invalid reasons. I will never understand why she is such a fun, but crazy little imp, while he is a dirty little depressed boy. She's just there dancing, maybe I should join her? and He's just there sitting, maybe I should comfort him? The rain, I just love it, it sometimes makes you realize what your hosts are really like.

No comments:

Post a Comment