Day 9

I hate being in this stupid apartment, dusty, old, smells like a hospital filled with dead people. I look at him again, killing himself, it's depressing. He just sits there, staring out the window, starving himself. If only I could tell her to come back, just for him, just for both of them to be happy. He should get out of here, find her, instead of slowly, waiting, patiently for death. I turn on the radio, and all he does is stare at me. Talk to me! I'm real! I feel so unappreciated, I do everything just to make him happy, but he never listens, he never tries to feel better. The song plays, Comforting Sounds, maybe this isn't such a great song to listen to. I turn off the radio.

In the restaurant she comes out and talks to me, finally someone I can work with! I tell her to move back in, but she can't she needs to work. I can't find a way to bring her home, so that they can both feel each other's warm embrace again. She looks at me as if she doesn't know what to do anymore. Instead of listening, I just smile at her and leave, she doesn't know what is happening, but soon my little girl, you will remember everything, and we will all be together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment