Day 8

I stare into the window silently, looking at her, she doesn't see me, not yet. I look at her for several minutes, I don't see what he sees in her, other than they have something very close to them in common.

I walked into the restaurant, only because she was there. I sat down in front of her, and said hi, all she did was smile. He doesn't know that I am here, because I am also there in that gaudy, little apartment he has never left. She excused herself to go to the bathroom. I followed her in, she never saw me, but I follow her everywhere. She never noticed, but I'm always there. When she was but a child, I would be there by her side, holding her hand, like best friends should. In the park, the restaurant, the cafe, the old apartment. She never noticed me, she actually never remembered. They tried to take me away from her, but I never left her. I was always there with you my little girl, just take notice. I have been here with you the whole time. It's funny how you thought you saw my other me, but it's actually you.

The funniest thing of this all is, that the common thing between you and him.

Me

No comments:

Post a Comment