Day 7

The restaurant, I miss my old apartment, that man always had a smile on his face whenever I saw him. He was such a handsome man, but there was something about him that I couldn't get out of my mind. I just can't put my finger on what's so special about him. He would barely talk to me, he always seemed depressed when he wasn't looking at me, and his eyes were filled with such empty passion.

I ordered some food, my favorite Chicken ala Kiev, he would always cook it for me and leave it out so that I could eat it while he was gone, but it always felt like he was still there. I wish I could get inside his head one day, he would finally talk to me and we'd just laugh all day. If only he knew how I felt about him, how great I think his smile is, no matter how disgustingly, emaciated, he thought he was, he was still a very attractive person in my eyes. He was such a great guy, I felt like I could stare into his gorgeous blue eyes all day. He wouldn't know I was staring at him though, because he never looked at me when I was. I only had to move out of the apartment because I had to be closer to work.

I look into the sky, make a wish upon the first star I see, and speak of the devil, he comes in sits across me, smiles and says, hi.

I excused myself from the table to use the bathroom, I had to fix my make up, maybe today I could actually tell him how I felt. I applied the blush on my cheeks, the eyeliner, curled my lashes, combed my hair, and fixed my lipstick, and then I thought to myself:
He seems so different, compared to how he would act before, he was very talkative, and it felt like I could approach him better, who is this guy? and why does he look the same as my old room mate?

No comments:

Post a Comment