Day 6

One more day without actually seeing her. She seems so distant, but at the same time she is right next to me. I look outside the window by the counter, in the kitchen. Pitch black, tonight nothing shines in the night sky. A sign that maybe, I should give up hope. The man looks as if he's been trying to talk to me. But tonight the man looks different. I stare in his eyes, it's as if he was something else. Not a man at all. It looked at me with eyes that seemed so distant, but at the same time right next to me. I feel the wind blow through the window, the shattered glass moving, shaking, as if something is moving right under me. "What is this?" I asked myself. I kept looking at the floor, and everything looked like it was moving back through time. I remembered the man in the corner, trying to tell me something. Is this what he was trying to tell me? The features of the man changed, suddenly I remembered that I had met this man once. He was in the coffee shop, in the park, he's been with me all this time. He had been a close friend. But after he still kept on morphing. Into another familiar face, an image of a face sped by, in an instant. An image of the woman I had fallen for, and later on my eyes went blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment