Day 11

The beach, the subtle sounds of the waves, crashing slowly on the shore. The horizon clearly seen across the sand, so serene. I stare at the sun as it slowly comes down, the light reflecting off the soft waves, and the coarse sand. Where did they go? It seems as if I was taken away from them. Do they really not want me anymore? The cries of the ocean dwellers, dolphins, whales, and even the awkwardly beautiful, manatee. The music of the ocean, all brought into place. I look from left, to right, no one, I suddenly remember, that they both have been separated. They took me away from both of them, but I will find my way back to them. I am what connects them both, and I will bring them back. I don't care how long it takes. These two have been with me every day of their lives. They were meant for each other.

I wonder, how old they are right now, last time I remember they were just kids, but living in total solidarity may change my perception of time. This is not the end yet whoever may be listening. In fact, this is just the beginning of something that will, no matter what happen. Be it the end of me I do swear that I will bring them together.

But for now I will sit here on the sand chaffing against my legs, and stare as the sun sets, and the moon rises. There is a time for everything, and as soon as that crack opens again my friends, I will return, you will remember, you will see, you will be, and you had, have, and always will have




Your dearest friend,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment