Day 12

♠:Another day spent alone with the man in the corner, I don't talk to him, why should I? He won't listen, he even reminds me of her. This man could be the claw of the grim reaper, reaching out to get my soul, he could be the one is just trying to make me fall, deep down, the holes of depression and pain. Dead, that's how I feel, empty shell, fill the void, I wonder what she is doing right now...

♥:Work, it's so boring when all you can think about is that one special person. I keep remembering that day in the restaurant, when he seemed so different. I feel alone without him, I wish he were here right now. I look at my computer and I get goosebumps from seeing his picture with me on my screensaver. I immediately feel myself blush, when my co-worker looks at the picture, she asks me where I am in the picture, and all I told her was with my friend. She looked at the picture again, she asked me if he was the one that took the picture, and I just laugh and tell her he's in the picture. She asks me where, and I look at the picture again, he's not there. I wonder what he is doing right now...

☻:It is all coming together, the boy, the girl, they will soon have no need for me by the time this is over. I don't mind, just as long as they still take notice of me. I may be in the corner, I may be that co-worker who asked where I was. I have my ways to make them notice things. I have ways to help them out. I love them both, and they love each other. I will take over them soon, they won't know it, but as soon as both their hearts become one, so shall I.

No comments:

Post a Comment