Day 13

♠:I look around the apartment, same, old, dusty, dirty, broken down apartment. The man in the corner, sitting alone, not talking just staring. I turn towards the refrigerator to get a drink, I ask him if he wants one, and he just politely nods. I grab a Heineken from the ref, and pop it open, I walk past the corner, towards the corner. He looks at me with those dark eyes, so empty, lonely, sad. I give him the bottle.

♥:I decided to visit the old apartment, just a little thought in my head, maybe he's still there, maybe he got a new room mate, someone better. I hope it isn't like that at all. I stand there by the door, I don't know if I should knock or ring the doorbell. Maybe I should have called, that way it won't be so awkward, so unexpected. He probably forgot who I was anyway. I turn around to leave, and as I turn. He's there in front of me just staring, smiling at me.

☻:I knew she would come, why wouldn't I? I'm always with her, always behind her, following slowly, she just needs to turn around. She should have knocked on the door. Maybe I should just let her see me, let her inside, this would be a great way to do things. Invite her inside, give her a cup of Jo, have a little chat. This is great. So I let her inside, or more like she let herself inside. They immediately saw each other and the only things that were said by both parties, in unison.

Hi, how are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment