Day 14

She entered the room, thinking that I was him beside,but she found him inside the apartment, crying, alone. She walked over to him and just smiled, the irony of a man crying and a woman smiling at him, so facetious the humor of this little girl. She bent down to look at him again in the eyes, all he could do was stare with blank eyes of oblivious content. He had finally had his wishes come true, or were they really all he wanted them to be? She may have visited, but will she stay? I just watched from behind the girl, and in the corner of the apartment where I would always stay. He asked the girl if he could see me in the corner, and she nodded, and she asked if he had fun in the restaurant the other day, but all he did was stare blankly at the person behind her. It was me, of course it was me. Neither of them realized what was going on. Both of them were confused as to what was happening. I show all of myself to him, but not all the time to her. I walk away from behind the woman, and winked at the man. This might not be the last day they will see me. This was just a day where fate brought them together. They may not see each other again, but I love them both, and I will do whatever I can to bring them back. I will hold onto them as they held onto me, even as they never realized how important I am to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment