Day 16

I hear a voice in my ear shouting, telling me to just run away. I want to answer, but I'm in a public place. I keep hearing this voice, shouting at me. It drowns out all other noise, there are no more birds chirping, no more waves crashing, just a voice. It tells me things, sometimes I follow, sometimes I don't. I can't help but talk to it sometimes, and it always answers back. I wish it were just a dream, but dreams have never been so real.

I walk into a coffee shop, I haven't seen one of these in a long time. I look around just to find something to drink or eat, and a quiet place to just talk to the voice. But no where, absolutely nowhere is quiet enough! I decide to go get some coffee and walk up to the barista by the counter. She's around my height, I noticed. I ask her for a Caramel Macchiato, she just smiles at me. What is wrong with this girl? She tells me it's her favorite drink and asks me to wait for awhile for her break. What else will I do anyway? So I said yes and just drank my coffee on a comfy chair.

She finally comes out, after fifteen minutes, with a coffee cup in her hand and she sits down right in front of me. This girl must have a problem, I wonder if she does this to every customer. She smiles and asks me about my life, I don't want to reveal anything unless she reveals something first. She keeps talking and talking asking me more and more. She kept telling me these things about how coffee is made, and how she loved my tattoo, and my clothes. Talk, talk, talk, I just want to get these!, wait.

Where did the voices go?

No comments:

Post a Comment