Day 17

Another day in this dead end job as a barista in a coffee shop. Why can't something new come up? I just stand behind this counter all day, drink some coffee, eat lunch, and just go home. I keep looking around and there's never anything new to do here. I guess coffee isn't my calling, I thought I would've loved making coffee but what's the point now? I'll just go to the back and get some rest. Good thing I bring my pillow to work, or else I'd probably never get any rest.

I wake up to my manager shaking me, lazy person getting me to go back behind the counter. Why can't she just take the order? She's so annoying, with her tie and her tight pants, her humongous shirt, she has no sense of fashion, everything clashes! Fine I'll just go and take the order so I can rest more. This guy just walks in and looks all crazy looking for a place to sit, somewhere quiet. There needs to be more people like that, just looking for a quiet place to sit and write, or read, or anything just as long as they aren't noisy. Why can't a girl ever get what she wishes for?

He comes up to take an order, and what do you know! my favorite coffee drink, maybe I should talk to this guy, maybe it could help me somehow. He's kind of cute too, but then again he's crazy, but who isn't? I ask him to wait, let's hope he does.

I go to the back to put my make up on and get ready for my break, I have to look pretty sometimes. I mean, why can't I? I apply all my make up, try to fix my uniform to look nice, and just wait awhile maybe he will stay.

Then somewhere I don't know from where a voice just appears as if it were from the vapor in the air I'm trying to listen to what it's saying but I can't make out anything until it finally says... "Hello"

No comments:

Post a Comment